|National General Secretary of BJYM|
|Assumed office |
16 December 2016
|Born||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
Early life[edit | edit source]
Abhijat was born into a middle class Brahmin family in Lucknow, India.
Political career[edit | edit source]
Mishra was State General Secretary of the Uttar Pradesh BJYM. Later on the recommendation of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) National President Amit Shah, he was appointed as National General Secretary of the BJYM.
Immigrants[edit | edit source]
In May 2020, he was accused of making false allegations against immigrants from Bangladesh and stoking communal strife.
References[edit | edit source]
- "National Body | BJYM". www.bjym.org. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- "BJP Youth Leader Calls Rahul Gandhi a 'Mental Patient Dreaming to be PM'". News18. 12 September 2018. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- "Abhijat Mishra (@AbhijatMishr) | Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- Twitter Tips, Tricks, and Tweets, Wiley Publishing, Inc., pp. 184–213, 20 October 2011, doi:10.1002/9781118257791.ch8, ISBN 978-1-118-25779-1
|chapter=ignored (help); Missing or empty
- "हिंदी खबर, Latest News in Hindi, हिंदी समाचार, ताजा खबर". Patrika News (in Hindi). Retrieved 7 May 2020.
- Mehta, Archit (19 May 2020). "BJYM's Abhijat Mishra falsely claims illegal Bangladeshis attack Bihari family in West Bengal".