Life and career[edit | edit source]
Dr. Patel has experience in periodontal treatment, dental implants and other areas of advanced cosmetic dentistry. He is the director of the ROOT Dental Hygiene Study Club and the director of a Dallas Seattle Study Club.
Patel has carried out several research projects and has presented his findings across the United States and beyond. Some of his research write-ups have been published in the notable Journal of Periodontology.
Education and professional associations[edit | edit source]
Patel holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and Biology and a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Michigan. He received his Certificate in Periodontics and a Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Root Periodontal & Implant Center Announces Addition Of New Dentist". onlineprnews.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Medical & Health,Best of Denton County". bestofdentoncounty.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Amit M. Patel, D.D.S., M.S.D." directory.dmagazine.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Dr. Amit M. Patel DDS Periodontist Dentist". caredash.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Best of Denton County 2015 by Murray Media Publishing". issuu.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Amit M Patel, Dds, Msd, Pllc in Carrollton". npino.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.