Atul Kumar Anjaan
|General Secretary of the All India Kisan Sabha|
|Political party||Communist Party of India|
|Alma mater||Lucknow University|
|Occupation||Social activist, politician|
He did his schooling from Lucknow in state board school and graduation, post graduation and then L.L.B also from Lucknow University in 1967, 1972, 1976 and 1983 respectively. As of 1978, Anjan was the Uttar Pradesh State President of the All India Students Federation.
Ghosi (Lok Sabha constituency) has the history of sending Communist Party of India (CPI) candidates for many times and remained a stronghold of communists in northern India till early 1980s but 1990s onwards communist lost its ground from there but still CPI fielded Atul Kumar as a CPI candidate from Ghosi in the general election, 2014 and he fought unsuccessfully Lok Sabha election since 1998 from Ghosi.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Election Commission of India".
- "Left convention to focus on isolating communal forces: Atul Kumar Anjaan". DNA India. 9 October 2013.
- "ATUL KUMAR SINGH ANJAN(Communist Party of India(CPI)):Constituency- Ghosi(UTTAR PRADESH) - Affidavit Information of Candidate". myneta.info.
- Rizwanullah, Syed (9 December 2010). "the All India Kisan Sabha general secretary Atul Kumar Anjan blamed the NDA and the UPA governments for suicide of 2.14 lakh farmers in the last 12 years. These governments have attempted to make us slaves of the international finance capital in a span of 12 years and adopted anti-farmer and anti-people policies, he alleged here on Thursday while addressing inangural session of the four-day the AIKS convention. - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 15 October 2020.
- "Election Commission Record of Dr. Atul Kumar Anjaan".
- Akshayakumar Ramanlal Desai (1986). Violation of Democratic Rights in India. Popular Prakashan. p. 288. ISBN 978-0-86132-130-8.
- "Biodata of Dr. Atul Kumar Anjaan". Archived from the original on 19 May 2014. Alt URL
- "Information and Statistics-Parliamentary Constituencies-70-Ghosi". Chief Electoral Officer, Uttar Pradesh website.