Critical Mass (American band)
It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
Non notable ska band. Tagged since 2009 (proposed by Donaldd23)
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming, or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
This message has remained in place for seven days, so the article may be deleted without further notice.
Timestamp: 20210210135518 13:55, 10 February 2021 (UTC)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Left to right: Valladares, Lethridge, Kamalian, Barry-Smith|
|Origin||San Francisco, United States|
|Past members||Michael Valladares|
Critical Mass is a ska band, formed in 1992, from the San Francisco Bay Area. The band has played shows with The Skatalites, The Untouchables, and others. They won the award for Best Ska Group at the 1998 SF Weekly Music Awards (Wammies); received a 1998 California Music Awards (Bammies) Nomination for Outstanding Ska Artist, as well as performing at the Awards show; and the 1996 TicketMaster National Showcase.
Discography[edit | edit source]
- ¡Give It Up, Let It Go! - Ska Satellite Records/Moon Ska Records/Tachyon Records - Japan
- Critical Mass - Electron Records - 7"
Members[edit | edit source]
- Michael Valladares - vocals, saxophone, keyboards (1992-2000)
- Jeff Kamalian - guitar, vocals (1992-2000)
- Chris Barry-Smith - drums (1992-2000)
- Ross Stevenson - bass (1992-1996)
- Musashi Lethridge - bass, vocals (1996-2000)
- UC Buu - vocals (1997-2000)
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Official Website
- [[[:Template:Allmusic]] All Music]