Dave Rich is a British author and is a leading expert on left-wing antisemitism, according to The Jewish Chronicle. He is an associate research fellow at the Pears Institute for the Study of Antisemitism, where he completed his PhD, and Head of Policy at the Community Security Trust (CST).
Rich has written a book, published in 2016, The Left's Jewish Problem: Jeremy Corbyn, Israel and Anti‑Semitism which began as his doctoral dissertation.
References[edit | edit source]
- Fraser, Jenni (3 October 2016). "This man wrote the book on British Labour anti-Semitism — literally". The Times of Israel.
- Jeremy Corbyn should not get 'benefit of the doubt' over rise of Labour antisemitism, leading author says, The JC, 13 December 2018
- Zionists and anti-Zionists: political protest and student activism in Britain (Thesis). 2015.
- Labour’s antisemitism code exposes a sickness in Jeremy Corbyn’s party, Dave Rich, Guardian, 18 July 2018
- "Dr. Dave Rich". Anti-Defamation League. Retrieved 2020-11-09.
- Wagner, Leslie (2017-01-02). "The Left's Jewish Problem: Jeremy Corbyn, Israel and Anti-Semitism". Israel Journal of Foreign Affairs. 11 (1): 105–108. doi:10.1080/23739770.2017.1320738. ISSN 2373-9770.
- Rich, Dave (20 October 2016). "The Left's Jewish Problem". Fathom. Retrieved 8 December 2017.