Digital Asset Holdings
|File:Digital Asset Logo 2016.png|
|Founders||Don R. Wilson & Sunil Hirani|
Digital Asset (or Digital Asset Holdings, LLC) is a financial technology company founded in 2014 by Sunil Hirani and Don R. Wilson. It builds products based on distributed ledger technology (DLT) for banks and other financial institutions.
History[edit | edit source]
On June 25, 2015 the Moneybeat column from The Wall Street Journal wrote that the "acquisition of HyperLedger might raise eyebrows in the bitcoin community, where there is aversion to the idea that Wall Street might co-opt blockchain technology and strip it of its decentralized nature."
The Digital Asset Platform[edit | edit source]
The company’s primary offering is the Digital Asset Platform, a replicated Distributed Ledger Technology log with partially replicated reference data. An overview of the Digital Asset Platform can be found in a non-technical whitepaper published by the company in December 2016.
Digital Asset Modeling Language[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Irrera, Anna. "Blockchain startup Digital Asset raises $40 million". U.S. Retrieved 2018-04-30.
- Sarah Krouse. "Blythe Masters Quick Off the Block With Startup Buys". WSJ.
- Sarah Krouse (9 September 2015). "Pivit Raises $5 Million With Help of Blythe Masters-Led Start-Up". The Wall Street Journal.
- Michael del Castillo (9 September 2015). "Blythe Masters enters Wall Street's bitcoin tech race with her first issuance of a crypto-security". New York Business Journal.
- "Digital Asset Platform: Non-technical Whitepaper" (PDF). www.digitalasset.com.
- Michael del Castillo and Matt Schifrin,"Blockchain 50". forbes.com. Retrieved 20 February 2020.