EzySpit is designed and developed to support public hygiene. It comes in different shapes.
History[edit | edit source]
The idea was evolved by three entrepreneurs Ritu Malhotra, Prateek Malhotra and Pratik Harde.
Awards[edit | edit source]
- Smart Startup of the Year 2020
References[edit | edit source]
- Behl, Manka. "Engr trio in list of country's 30 young achievers | Nagpur News - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Spit anywhere! Believe it or not, this product developed by a Nagpur trio keeps environment clean". The Financial Express. 19 April 2018.
- "5 Top Prevention Solutions Tackling The Coronavirus Pandemic". StartUs Insights. 21 March 2020.
- "To deal with spitting, carry a spittoon". The Hindu. 8 June 2020.
- "Ritu Malhotra, Prateek Malhotra, Pratik Harde: Clearing The Air". Forbes India.
- "Ritu Malhotra". Young Champions of the Earth - UN Environment Program.
- "Rlys install vending machines for city trio's eco-friendly spittoons | Nagpur News - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "ISGF Innovation Awards 2020 | India Smart Utility Week 2020". isgw.in.