FAMEPedia:Requests for undeletion
Requests for undeletion is a process intended to assist users in restoring pages or files that were uncontroversially deleted via proposed deletion, under certain speedy deletion criteria (such as maintenance deletions (G6) or stale Articles for creation drafts (G13)), or in deletion debates with little or no participation other than the nominator. This page is also intended to serve as a central location to request that deleted content be userfied, restored as a draft or emailed to you so the content can be improved upon prior to re-insertion into the mainspace, or used elsewhere (you may also make a request directly to one of the administrators listed here). This means that content deleted after discussion—at articles for deletion, categories for discussion, or miscellany for deletion among other deletion processes—may in some cases be provided to you, but such controversial page deletions will not be overturned through this process. Copyright violations and attack pages will not be provided at all.
Deleted mainspace articles may be refunded back to mainspace (eg for late contest of a FP:PROD deletion), or to userspace or draftspace. Depending on the circumstances, a refund request to mainspace might be rejected, but a refund request to draftspace or userspace might be accepted. Be clear as to which namespace is intended, when requesting a refund of a deleted article.
This page is only for requesting undeletion of pages and files which have already been deleted. If the page you are concerned about is still visible, but has a warning message (template) at the top, please do not post here, but follow the instructions in the template or on your talk page. Please do not request that pages deleted under speedy deletion criteria F7, F9, F11, U3, U5, A7, A9, A11, G3, G4, G10, G11 or G12 be undeleted here.
Bear in mind that requests for undeletion are not and never a replacement for deletion review. If you feel an administrator has erred in closing a deletion discussion or in applying a speedy deletion criterion, please contact them directly. If you try to discuss but are still unable to resolve the issue on their talk page, it should be raised at FAMEPedia:Deletion review, rather than here.
- Instructions for special cases
- G13. Abandoned Drafts and Articles for creation submissions – see FAMEPedia:Requests for undeletion/G13 for instructions.
|Templates and modules|
Threads older than 7 days may be automatically archived.
- · [revisions]
- To my knowledge, the article has been deleted twice. The references in the recent version weren't sufficient to support the article. We don't consider self created website at WordPress a reliable source and neither YouTube is one. Moreover, the article was deleted under one of the speedy deletion criteria and a google search didn't fetch any news to me. So, Not done. ~ Mazzaz (talk) 12:17, 15 July 2021 (UTC)
- We could probably undelete this and move it to Draft: namespace, which is non-indexed, or User: namespace, I think. Dmehus (talk) 03:25, 16 August 2021 (UTC)
- MSKPrime, Draftified – the page has been restored to the draft space at Draft:MSK Prime. ~ Mazzaz (talk) 09:08, 23 August 2021 (UTC)