Krishna (Kannada actor)
Sunil Kumar N
12 June, 1985
|Other names||Krishna |
Sunil Kumar N, popularly known with stage name Krishna, is an actor who primarily acts in Kannada films. He started his career as an assistant director for Duniya Soori in the movie Jackie and later in Hudugaru. He then acted in a Kannada serial "Krishna rukmini", where he played the lead role of Krishna. The serial was so popular that people started calling by his on-screen name Krishna, which eventually became his official screen name. Krishna's major breakthrough as an actor came with superhit film Madarangi. He hails from Mysore, holds an MBA and is the son of Nagappa, a retired police officer.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
|2010||Jackie||CID Officer||also assistant director|
|2011||Hudugaru||Guest role, assistant director|
|2013||Madarangi||Manu||First as a lead|
|2013||Nam Duniya Nam Style||Yogi|
|2014||Jolly Baru Matthu Poli Hudugaru|
|2015||Rudra Tandava||Exteneded guest appearance|
|2015||Charlie||Cheluvanarayana Swamy "Charlie"|
|2016||John Jani Janardhan||John|
|2020||Love Mocktail||Aadhi||Director and Producer|
|2021||Gurthunda Seethakalam||-||Telugu film; story writer only|
|2021||Love Mocktail 2||Aadhi||Director and Producer|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Kannada stars take on their character names". Times of India. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- "Krishna new hero arrives!". Archived from the original on 11 November 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- Kannada film 'Madarangi' receives some great response
- "Krishna wears multiple hats for love mocktail - new india express". New india Express. 21 October 2019. Retrieved 7 January 2020.
[edit | edit source]
- Charlie CD comes
- It is Mumbai from Ramu
- Madarangi Krishna's 'Mumbai Days'
- Dhananjay out, Krishna in Huchcha 2
- Love Mocktail
- Krishna on IMDb
|This article about an Indian actor is a stub. You can help FAMEPedia by expanding it.|