Mk Sabbir Rahman
|Parent(s)||Nazir Hossain, Rehana Akter|
Mk Sabbir Rahman(এমকে সাব্বির রাহমান) is a Bangladeshi musical composer, rock guitarist, Blogger, Writer, lyricist and essayist. He currently living in Gazipur, Dhaka, Bangladesh. He was born and brought up in Gazipur, Bangladesh. From childhood, he wanted to do something different. He started working in music when he was only 18 years old. Since then he started to working as a child musical artist. 
Sabbir was a student at Tangail Polytechnic Institute. From childhood, he wanted to do something different. He started working in music when he was only 18 years old. Since then he started to working as a child musical artist.Sabbir also a influnecer now. He has been brought up in the midst of songs and music since childhood.
He has many credentials as a music composer, rock guitarist, blogger, writer,youtuber, lyricist and essayist. But he feels more comfortable in his career as a music composer. Mk Sabbir Rahman
His composers “Mk Addiction” received special praise from the audience. That music is at the top of the list of favorites of many viewers in other countries including Bangladesh.
- Mk Addiction (2021)
- Fake Romance (2021)
- Best Of Mk Sabbir Rahman (2021)
- Prateek Jadhav (19 July 2021). "Mk Sabbir Rahman: A True Digital Marketing Expert And He Help To Grow Small Businesses In This Digital Era". News Track Live. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- Brand Buzz in Entertainment (29 June 2021). "Mk Sabbir Rahman a popular singer set to create a good buzz around the music industry". Us Times Now. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- জার্নাল ডেস্ক (3 June 2021). "ইনফ্লুয়েন্সার হিসেবে এগিয়ে যেতে চান সাব্বির হোসেন". Bangladesh Journal. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- Science & IT Desk (7 July 2021). "Sabbir Hossain wants to go ahead as an influencer". Daily Bangladesh. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
- Deny Smith (7 July 2021). "MK Sabbir Rahman Is Taking Big Steps Towards Becoming A Famous Youtuber". Vents Magazine. Retrieved 24 July 2021.
|Miraheze Commons has media related to Mk Sabbir Rahman.|