|Member of Legislative Assembly of |
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Baijnath Paswan|
October 1996 – March 2002
|Succeeded by||Baijnath Paswan|
June 1991 – December 1992
|Born||1 July 1962|
Shahgarh, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Residence||Shahgarh, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh|
Shriram Sonkar is an Indian politician and a member of 11th, 13th and 17th Legislative Assembly, Uttar Pradesh of India. He represents the Muhammadabad-Gohna constituency in Mau district of Uttar Pradesh.
Political career[edit | edit source]
Shriram Sonkar contested Uttar Pradesh Assembly Election as Bharatiya Janata Party candidate and defeated his close contestant Rajendra Kumar from Bahujan Samaj Party with a margin of 538 votes.
Posts held[edit | edit source]
|01||March 2017||Incumbent||Member, 17th Legislative Assembly|||
|03||October 1996||March 2002||Member, 13th Legislative Assembly|||
|02||June 1991||December 1992||Member, 11th Legislative Assembly|||
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Member Profile". official website of Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- "ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA GENERAL ELECTION TO VIDHAN SABHA TRENDS & RESULT 2017". eciresults.nic.in. Retrieved 2 June 2017.
- "Muhammadabad Gohna - Uttar Pradesh Assembly Election Results 2017".
- "Muhammadabad Gohna (Uttar Pradesh) Election Results 2017".
- "Uttar Pradesh 2017 Result" (PDF). Election Commission of India. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- "1996 Election Results" (PDF). Election Commission of India website. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
- "1991 Election Results" (PDF). Election Commission of India website. Retrieved 16 December 2018.
|This article about a Bharatiya Janata Party politician is a stub. You can help FAMEPedia by expanding it.|