Atul Raghav is an Indian taekwondo athlete/referee hails from Ghaziabad city in Uttar Pradesh. He represented India and won a bronze medal at G-2 Fujairah Dubai 2020. Atul started his career in 2017 at school level by participating in various taekwondo competitions.
Last Updated: October 23, 2023
Atul Raghav, a prominent figure in the world of taekwondo, hails from the vibrant city of Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, India. His journey as a taekwondo athlete and referee is characterized by dedication, hard work, and numerous accolades.
Atul’s venture into the world of taekwondo commenced in 2017, where he embarked on his journey at the school level. He quickly emerged as a formidable force in the sport, participating in various taekwondo competitions and showcasing his remarkable skills. His talent and commitment were evident when he clinched a gold medal in the CISCE National Games in 2018, a testament to his early prowess.
In May 2023, Atul achieved another significant milestone in his career by qualifying for the prestigious Heroes Cup 2023, a testament to his relentless pursuit of excellence in taekwondo.
Beyond his athletic achievements, Atul has taken on the role of being the brand ambassador for the Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation, where he continues to inspire and engage with the community.
Atul’s educational journey is marked by distinction. He completed his primary education at St. Mary’s Convent School in Ghaziabad and then pursued his secondary education at Ingraham Institute, also in Ghaziabad. Currently, he is furthering his education with undergraduate studies at the esteemed University of Delhi.
His dedication and talent have earned him numerous honors, including the Best Taekwondo Player Award from the Uttar Pradesh Taekwondo Association in 2020. In the same year, he was nominated for the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puruskar by the District Magistrate of Ghaziabad. His exceptional contributions to society were recognized with the National Social Pride Award from the Ministry of Social Justice and Women Empowerment Board in 2023.
Atul Raghav’s journey is a remarkable testament to the dedication and hard work of an individual who has not only excelled in taekwondo but also played a significant role as a community leader and advocate for social change. His journey continues to inspire and uplift the world of sports and beyond.
- Represented India and won a bronze medal at G-2 Fujairah Dubai 2020.
- Gold medalist in the 1st CISCE State Taekwondo Championship 2018 (Uttar Pradesh, India).
- Gold medalist in the 1st CISCE National Taekwondo Championship 2018 (Gujarat, India).
- Gold medalist in the 2nd CISCE State Taekwondo Championship 2019 (Uttar Pradesh, India).
- Bronze medalist in the 4th North Zone Taekwondo Championship 2019 (Dehradun, India).
- Gold medalist in the All India National Cup 2019 (New Delhi, India).
- Atul initiated his taekwondo career in 2017 at the school level, participating in numerous competitions.
- He secured a gold medal in the CISCE National Games 2018.
- In May 2023, he qualified for the Heroes Cup 2023.
- Currently, he serves as the brand ambassador of the Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation.
- Primary education completed at St. Mary’s Convent School, Ghaziabad.
- Secondary education completed at Ingraham Institute, Ghaziabad.
- Pursuing undergraduate studies at the University of Delhi.
- Awarded the Best Taekwondo Player Award by the Uttar Pradesh Taekwondo Association in 2020.
- Nominated for the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Bal Puruskar by the District Magistrate of Ghaziabad in 2020.
- Received the National Social Pride Award from the Ministry of Social Justice and Women Empowerment Board in 2023.