Vishal Solanki is a talented Indian actor known for his versatile roles in both TV shows and Gujarati films. He made his debut in the TV series "Parvarish" in 2010.
Last Updated: October 27, 2023
Vishal Solanki is a talented Indian actor known for his versatile roles in both TV shows and Gujarati films. He made his debut in the TV series “Parvarish” in 2010 and has since appeared in various shows, including “Kum Kum Bhagya” and “Desh Ki Beti Nandini.” Vishal’s film career includes lead roles in popular Gujarati films like “Kahi Dene Prem Chhe” and “Dil Chemistry.” His compelling performance as Rakesh Singh Ahlawat in “Parineetii” earned him a Best Negative Role nomination at the ITA Awards. Vishal, born on June 29, 1992, in Gujarat, is also an arts graduate and is known for his hobbies in sketching, painting, reading, and trekking.
Name: Vishal Solanki
Real Name: Vishal Mayur Solanki
Date of Birth: June 29, 1992
Age: 31 Years
Birth Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Home Town: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Marital Status: Unmarried
- Mother: Kiran Ben
- Father: Mayur Bhai
- Sister: Shwetal Solanki (Working Woman settled in the UK)
- Brother: Not Available
- Wife: Not Available
- School: AG Teachers
- College: Gujarat College
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Arts
Vishal Solanki, a talented Indian actor, started his career in the entertainment industry at a young age. He made his television debut in 2010 with the show “Parvarish” on Sony TV. His journey continued with roles in shows like “Chhan Chhan,” “Kum Kum Bhagya,” “Desh Ki Beti Nandini,” and more.
As the Gujarati film industry grew, Vishal ventured into lead roles in several films, including “Fodi Laishu Yaar,” “Dil Chemistry,” “Ek De Ek,” “Tension Thai Gayu,” and “Kahi Dene Prem Chhe.” His recent role in the popular show “Nagin-6” by Balaji Telefilms has garnered him further recognition.
In “Parineetii,” he portrayed the negative lead character Rakesh Singh Ahlawat, earning a nomination for Best Negative Role at the ITA (Indian Television Award).
- In Feet: 5′ 10″ ft
- In Meter: 1.77 m
- In Pound: 187 lbs
- In Kilogram: 85 Kg
- Body Shape:
- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 35 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Hair Colour: Brown
Hobbies: Sketching, Painting, Reading, Trekking
Some Facts About Vishal Solanki:
- Vishal Solanki was born and raised in Gujarat.
- In 2021, he played the main lead role in “Dhaak” on Dangal Channel.
- He has taken on lead roles in several Urban Gujarati films, including the “Kavatru” web series on Shemaroo (upcoming).
- Notable roles in films include “Kahi Dene Prem Chhe” (2022), “Dil Chemistry” (2018), “Fodi Laishu Yaar” (2017), “Tension Thai Gayu” (2018), “Ek De Ek” (2021), and “Andhakaar” (2022).
- Vishal has appeared in more than 20 TV ads, including digital ads for brands like Villain, Channel V Promo (Vote Campaign), Saffola Gold, Go Ibibo, Magic Bricks, Airtel, McDonald’s Spicy Burger, Tikol Liquid Wash, and Fozzie.