|Born||Template:Birth date based on age at death|
|Died||Template:Death date and given age|
Ashraful Haque was an Indian actor who mainly appeared in Hindi films and was popularly known for his work in Talaash (2012), Delhi Belly (2011) and Manjhi - The Mountain Man (2015). He also appeared in Black Friday, Company, Deewar, Fukrey, Jungle, and Raavan . He was a graduate of the National School of Drama.
Early life and career[edit | edit source]
Haque hails from Goalpara in Assam. He graduated from National School of Drama in 1997 with specialisation in Acting. He started his career with critically acclaimed film, Behrupiya and had acted in over 30 films apart from his television serials and ad films. He had also performed in more than 30 plays.
Illness and death[edit | edit source]
He was suffering from a rare disorder called myelodysplastic syndrome and was undergoing treatment for sometime. He died on 17 February 2015 at the age of 46. He is survived by his wife and a son.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
- Sab Golmaal Hai
- Dil Kya Kare
- Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega
- Lal Salaam
- Calcutta Mail
- Deewaar: Let's Bring Our Heroes Home
- Black Friday
- The White Land
- Khanna and Iyer
- The Stoneman Murders
- Knock Out
- Mumbai Cutting
- Red Alert: The War Within
- Delhi Belly
- Mumbai Mast Kallander
- Satrangee Parachute
- Paan Singh Tomar
- Talaash: The Answer Lies Within
- The Lost Behrupiya
- Manjhi - The Mountain Man
- Game Paisa Ladki
References[edit | edit source]
- "Fukrey actor Ashraful Haque passes away in Mumbai". India Today. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- Bhopatkar, Tejashree. "Ashraful Haque passes away". The Times of India. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
- "Goodbye, Ashraful Haque: Directors on Death of an Unknown Actor". NDTVMovies.com. Retrieved 31 March 2016.
[edit | edit source]
|This article about an Indian actor is a stub. You can help FAMEPedia by expanding it.|